Well, I sort of messed up last night and deleted my weblog. I was creating a new blog with my web host but I had problem configuring it. Hence, I decided to delete this particular blog only to realize, later to my dismay, that I accidentally deleted my main weblog. I am still shaking my head on this one.
Luckily for me, my webhost has a backup dated May 30th. I had to pay $30 to recover it but hey, it was worth it. I did have a backup dated April 14th as well. From now on, I plan to make a backup on the 15th and 30th of each month.
Thanks to Google Reader, I was able to recover the latest entries and restore them.