Finally, it is an end of probably one of my lackluster weeks in Saigon. Lets see, what happened:
- HSBC deactivated my bank account because they could not find me. I forgot to change my address but I was surprised that HSBS never tried to call me or email me. I always get advertisements through SMS and email. I went in to change my address and passport information. Now I can get money transferred to my email account.
- Yesterday I got my favorite shirt muddy and probably stained while I was following two HTV employees to their office in Tan Binh not far from the airport. I thought their office was in District 1 so I did not bring my jacket or wear a mask. Forty minutes later, I regretted that.
- On the note of HTV, they called me and I thought they wanted me to complete a project for my school. I agreed but it turned out, rather lately, that they wanted me for another project for their client. Why they were not clear in the beginning, I am not sure. They recorded me speaking English so fast, I had to skip words. Their transcript was three pages long and I needed to complete it in under 4 and a half minutes. I made it but I feel sorry for the Can Tho Province residents who have to listen to it.
- My Moodle template for my school became corrupted, I do not know why. It only works in wide resolutions greater than 1024×768.
- My Joomla template had problems. This was for my own new website.
- Several of my school projects are behind schedule thanks to the Albanian hacker.
- On the note of open source, I let the guys down again. I am too tired to organize a meeting…
- At home, I cannot sleep. Even worse, I wake up early to fast so I get less and less sleep each night. Yeah, I am a grouch these days.
- My Milestone phone drained it’s battery really fast this week. Wifi is off and most of the apps as well. Bad battery???
- Got into an argument with a significant other. That was a big drainer for me. 🙁
- I need sleep…
Anyway, it is Friday. Saturday I work but I may skip it to rest and get caught up on projects.
Can’t wait for a brighter Monday morning in Saigon. Next week has a lot of positives.
Have a good weekend.
There, one of my few negative posts on my blog… 🙂