Edit 1: Italics are the trip updates
Well, it is 2015. I am back in Almaty, Kazakhstan, starting the second half of the school year. I enjoyed New Years in Saigon, Vietnam. 2015 will be another busy year for me. Currently I have scheduled trips to:
- Saigon, Vietnam (March) – Spring Break
- Dehli, India (March) – Will travel on March 6-9 – Business
- Fukuoka and Sasebo, Japan (May) – Personal
Tickets are already booked for the above trips.
I also plan to visit the following countries:
- Bodh Gaya (May) – Personal
- Myanmar (July) – possibly travel with friends during my summer holidays
- Singapore (weekend) – meet friends
- Saigon, Vietnam (summer as normal, October and December)
- Fukuoka, Japan (a week in the summer)
These are just tentative plans.
So 2015 will see my traveling but I plan to cut them down in 2016 to focus more on business. I eventually want to get a business running with my friends again possibly related to IT. I would like to focus on education this time around and small businesses. More about this in a future blog post.
Until then, Happy 2015!